Show specific policies:
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE – Bar and Concession service will be available
- If your ticket is in the “Lawn” or “VIP Lawn” sections there will not be chairs provided, patrons with tickets in those sections are encouraged to bring their own standard lawn chairs (with seats no higher than 16” off the ground
- If your ticket is in sections 100-204 there will be a chair provided in your reserved seat.
- Be sure to download your ticket to the Ticketmaster app and/or mobile wallet on your cell phone.
- Parking is allowed in designated areas only.
- VIP parking options will be available for purchase on event days on a first come first serve basis.
- VIP parking for Trace Adkins is $20
- ADA parking is located closest to the Amphitheatre in the VIP lot and is first come first serve – once full we can accommodate drop off at the front gate.
- VIP lot will open 60 min prior to gates opening.
For more information on general venue policies and procedures please CLICK HERE